My son has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder along with borderline personality disorder. He is 20 years old studying BA History Third Year in Jadavpur. He is under Dr Padmakali Kar, and did undergo therapy for a short time. However, there was some confidentiality issue with he earlier therapist. I would be grateful if you could suggest a therapist and councilor with special interest in substance abuse because lately he has shown a tendency to consume large amounts of alcohol at one go. Thanks

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *