Dear Sir, My brother in law is now become serious ill due to return of his mental disorder. He is not able to sleep and not taking food. Only now shouting and angry with all the family members. This is returned after 10 yrs of gap. What type of treatment, we should start. Please advise soon. Regards Rajendra

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *